The Essence of God








God, I call Him Abba because He’s my Father

Elohim, The Creator, in which all things were made by and for Him

God, The Alpha & Omega; the beginning and the end, the first and the last

He who is, who was, and who is to come, the Almighty

Yes, El Shaddai, God Almighty, the all-powerful, the all-sufficient, the all-knowing

God, Jehovah Rapha, the Lord that heals me by His stripes from all that sickens me

Jehovah Shammah, the Lord who is always present and near

El Olam, the Everlasting God, eternal, infinite, endless

El Elyon, the Most High God, who sees my flaws and all yet chooses to love and build me thru it all

Lord, my master, my ruler, my leader, my Jealous God who isn’t pleased with the worship of another

For He is the One true God and a consuming fire that refuses to share His throne with another

Faithful, watchful, peaceful, knowledgeable, righteous, abundant, and full of glory

Holy, Holy, Holy is the Lord God Almighty, who is, who was, and is to come.




Comments

Popular Posts