Poisoned

Poisoned

Missioned to order my demise

Out of envy, spite, and befriending me to disguise

Venom from a poisonous snake hidden in the tall green grass, until it's prey was vulnerable enough to attack


Poisoned

Needing help and assistance, lost and disabled, anxious and worst of all prayerless

Fair fight? Not at all when striking a disabled vet, a disabled child, a trusting soul 

Toxins spewed from the mouth of the snake to devour it's prey 


Poisoned

Too bad, the snake wasn't wise enough to know and understand who the target belonged to

Scorpio first, believer second, worshipper of the God who judges and comrade of Karma

The snake shall face judgement according to it's works, poison, and deception


Poisoned

It's been written that the enemy comes to steal, kill, and destroy 

Peace, stolen then restored

Dreams, killed yet resurrected

Mind, destroyed yet equipped then made stronger 

2 Timothy 1:7 reads: "For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind"

Sound mind, indeed, so keep your toxic ways, thoughts, and beliefs away from me


Poisoned

Once a woman of full faith yet not sinless

Struck with the venom from a filthy, cunning snake 

That left me paralyzed, confused, terribly anxious, afraid, and broken for a season or two

Deadly pollutants flooded my veins, my thoughts, my being


Poisoned

As I fell from an unstable foundation made of sand instead of solid rock

As I submitted my being to unpredictable leaderships in spite of my gut's reaction

As I believed the words of men who came to my rescue to love me or so I thought

As I crossed over to the other side in these transitions, scared yet I proceeded

I fell victim, I became prey because I did not listen to my gut nor fully obey

I compromised out of greed, lust, self-will, and opportunities


Poisoned

I thought I was walking by faith, truthfully I could have fooled myself any ole day

Until -ish hit the fan, with new atmospheres, attitudes and spirits

Panic attacks, headaches, illnesses, pain, bs, and distress

Thoughts of suicide lurked my mind weekly as I couldn't free myself of the misery

Until I finally decided to bury my past with a funeral and free myself of the leading causes of this agony


Poisoned

Spewing contagions, toxicity to destroy generations 

There shall not be any continuations 

This concludes your assignment


Poisoned

Well done, Karma's waiting

Game over snake












Comments

Popular Posts