VOWS MADE


I made a vow a while ago that fear could no longer have me
I spoke to deception and every lie and commanded that they depart from me
Yet betrayal and manipulation arrived and destroyed the very parts of me
I fought with what I had until I no longer could really see
Purpose in what I fought, purpose in what was taught
Purpose in what was done, purpose in what was lost yet considered won
Not in my eyes, it was bitter, deadly, hard to receive, in disguise if you ask me
Like a wolf in sheep's clothing yet I was still holding
Trying to believe, but in all reality I was deceived
Love lost and look at what it cost, I almost lost it all
Yet I'm still living, still standing
Not as strong as I was physically nor spiritually
My love is torn, my heart is worn
There is not enough love in my heart as reality speaks
The truth I continue to seek
As many try to throw their opinions and beliefs on me
But it was Christ who bled for me, hung upon that cross bleeding and pleading to God for me
That I may be free, capable of developing a relationship with Him, and in all being able to live abundantly
So as I write and as I speak
I decree and I declare it is time to #Surrender & #BreakFree!!

Comments

Popular Posts