"Your Beautiful Days" (In Song)


Your Beautiful Days are coming forth (Stretch)
Your Beautiful Days are so much more
The moments that we shared, right there in your arms
The timing has passed us by, the loving is gone
But darling I love you and I know that you miss me too
Darling it’s true, cause baby I cherished you
And now I don’t know what in the world to do
You left us all broken, you left love undone
Would we have lasted if you just held on
The moments have passed us by, the seasons are gone
When we would have held hands and snuggled along
As we would have driven miles just to get home
Playing with snowballs, skiing on ice on the top of a mountain
Trying not to break every bone in sight
My love for you is great and strong in spite
Of the moments we shared and when you weren’t even there
When you called me outta my name and labeled me insane
During the fights that we had over petty games
My love for you is everlasting as you’d tell me the same
When you’d buy me candy, flowers, jewelry, and things
Just to show your appreciation
But what happened to us
What happened to you, What happened to me, I’m feeling let loose and so doggone free, so I’ll repeat
Your Beautiful Days are coming forth
Your Beautiful Days are so much more
The moments that we shared, right there in your arms
The timings have passed us by, the loving is gone
But, your Beautiful Days are coming forth
Your Beautiful Days are so much more (Repeat)


 

Comments

Popular Posts