Midnight Thoughts




The passion became my purpose and I had a love so deep, so strong for it, my heart longed for it, my lips sang for it...that love died in an instant as if it never existed, as if I could never fix it, my mind, I tried to protect it, my heart, that love became tainted, no longer love but hate exchanged it. So how do you fix it? Do I renew my vows? It's not that simple, see what once was passion, in an instant became a habit and boredom set in. My soul longs, my spirit longs to reconnect, but my mind, my intellect fails to connect. So I'm damned, hurting deep inside. So many people, yet proven unable, unable to help. So I cry out, in an instant, where's God, where's God, what's happening to me, why, what's the purpose of all of this? He sees, He knows, I long, my soul, my spirit, my heart is empty, it needs filling, to reconnect, to reconnect to my Creator, my First Love, my Passion, my Father. In an instant, how we began, I was alone, yet not alone. He's been my Comfort since day one. His Word is what kept me then, so why not now? Became polluted, confusion set in, and even those unwanted desires set in. So what happens next after all focus is gone, I'm angry, distort, hurting, torn, and I get bored and unsatisfied when I go before His throne? Get on my knees, repent, and pray harder than ever before, presssss, and push through. Get the Word (The Bible) start reading and claim my breakthrough that God opens me up, restores, makes whole, and renews me. Pray God opens my heart, eyes, and ears for the truth. Life is too short to stay old and never reach the new. "So, I'll ride solo for now, proclaim, aim, and reach for You (Lord)."

- September 2014

Comments

Popular Posts