I BECAME...




Single, seated alone, living solus, sleeping solo
Unaccompanied, solitary, alone
“F**k love,” I vocalize yet never really mean
You see if I had a choice, my companion would be on the scene
Along-side me, walking with, and loving on me
With his soft succulent lips kissing all upon me
Melting my shea butter thighs before going deep like a bandit in disguise
As he beats, eats, and nearly drowns in the cum that releases from my urethra as I orgasm
Aha, a fantasy that I provoked until it manifested
So, to all of you singles, listen up
I have a secret to share, and no; it’s not to “grab her by the pussy” like the prez once said
In all reality, I became…
I became the woman that the man I desired needed and sought after
I became the one that he could trust, the one that he could share his ideas and secrets with
I became the woman that would encourage, strengthen, stand with, and by her man
I cooked, I cleaned, and I supported his dream
In essence, I became his wife
And I was no longer afraid to love him as such
I chose to love him as my husband
I invested my time, my energy, and my prayers into the relationship
I held on in the midst of chaos and petty behavior
I understood, I understand that love is a choice
No one is perfect; and we all need patience, grace, and compassion
His vision was aligned with my purpose, God’s purpose
Whether he knows it or not, he was reeled in and caught
Like a fish in a lake or a whale in the ocean
But don’t worry, there was no witchcraft involved nor any type of love potion
Just me, my God, my love, and emotion
As days continue and seasons change
I keep it romantic and extend the range
But as one kept secret, I have him addicted to my head game and bite
He doesn’t have to beg for it; and we barely ever fight
He knows his position as king on the throne
And though I dominate at times, I prefer the submissive role
Right before bed and early morning hours, midday for the weekends and evenings in the shower
Surprise, surprise as I glare seductively into his eyes
I became the wife that would spread herself thrice if needed in a day just so that he would know it’s okay
I’m here for him, I listen to and love him for him
I hold him down when he needs me to
I love him more and more each day; it’s true
I submit to him and only him in human form that is
I’ll continue to support him as the man of my life and reach toward the vision with him
We’ve built a home founded on love; and I’ve even helped raise his kid as he asked of me to do
Why, oh why? Simply because I chose to and choose to love him
My rock, my other half, my lover, and best friend until the end
I became before we ever met, I became…
I became the woman that the man I desired needed and sought after…
Single, seated alone, living solus, sleeping solo
Unaccompanied, solitary, alone in fantasy, I became…

Comments

Popular Posts