Lover of My Soul



Lover of my soul
Strength of my being
Because of you, I'm no longer broken but whole
Timeless as my soul belongs to thee
Deathless as my life comes forth from thee
He, He, He... my God, everlasting
The true Alpha and Omega
The fire that consumes all of which He desires
The giver of unmerited favor
The restorer of the brethern 
The blessed Saviour
The mighty King who sits on the throne
Who I kneel and bow before
Who I take pride in speaking to and hearing from
Who judges righteously according to our deeds
Who constantly forgives us for any and everything once requested
Who loves us with the greatest depth of love
Who chastises those He loves
Who heals the broken-hearted and comforts those in pain
Who encourages us to rise up and walk again
Who desires that we prosper and be in good health above all things 
Who sees us when we attempt to hide from the light in dark places; yet we forget that what's done in the dark will eventually come to the light
One thing for sure is that love covers a multitude 
God is love; and He shed His blood
To cover our sin, to forgive our sin
So that we may live, love, worship, and have access to the relationship again
Lover of my soul
Strength of my being
Even friend of my foe
Because of you; I'm no longer broken but whole
Timeless as my soul belongs to thee








Comments

Popular Posts