GREED

Greed
Yearning, craving, taking all that is, consuming it, eating it, wasting it, never using, nor having need of it
He said f*** me, I said no
He decided to give and I couldn't resist with "no"
I decided to stay instead of depart and go
In unfamiliar territory that birthed a new story
Early gifts, pleasure, pain, and grief
Love... all inclusive for the couples
Bed... undefiled in a marriage, honorable when two souls, two beings become one
Lust... left for the singles to overcome or give in to 
Heated passion, increased sex drives, raging hormones, and sexuality
Welcome to reality
Where lust burns greater than flames and disguises itself as love
It covets; it seeks to please and be pleased
It may diminish for a moment; but the appetite will increase
Full grown lust turns to greed 
With a desire to please no longer for the other but self
Regain freedom; and starve it to death
Lust crosses boundaries, lacking self control
F*** lust, it's not greater nor worth pursuing for the sake of your soul
Little by little, piece by piece, deny thyself and be made whole

Greed
Yearning, craving, taking all that is, consuming it, eating it, wasting it, never using, nor having need of it
He said f*** me, I said no
He attempted to give but I stood firm with "no" then starved it to death
Because I chose and choose to truly love myself, my soul 




Comments

Popular Posts