Dear 2020


Dear 2020:

The unprecedented unpredictable 2020 that marked a new era, a new normal
The bloodshed 2020
Virus inhabited
Stock crashed yet profitable 2020
You showed me to value the ones that are for me
To love the ones I've been blessed to call family
To not waste another second wondering if I should choose to love again
To travel with no regrets
To eat for my soul and replenish my health
To fear no evil nor disease that may seek to harm or attack me
To love without limits
To trust the voice of God first and foremost
And to take chances that may never present themselves again

2020, you've been bittersweet and eye-opening
Thank you for the time to reflect, repent, and create
Thank you for not taking me out just yet
Because of you, I repented and gained vision shortly after
Something I've been seeking for the last 10 years
Thank you for the unpredictable moments that spiked my anxiety yet forced me to overcome every challenge and obstacle through prayer and action
With only 4 months left and a bucket list of things to accomplish, 2020 be good to me ;)













Comments

Popular Posts